Monday, 2 February 2015
Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Him & Her
So have you thought out how are you pampering your other half this Valentine’s Day? If you haven't, fret not, I am bringing you 10 gift ideas for the man or woman in your life and it might make your job this 14th February a little easier.
1. Feeling extra generous? Surprise your sweetheart with the Tiffany’s Olive Drop Earrings set in gold, with amethyst stones.
2. Your special someone might have a craving for everything sweet. Instead of giving her the clichéd chocolates present her with a box of her favorite macarons.
3. Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb is a perfect gift for a fragrance-lover on Valentine’s day. With the top notes of bergamot, green tea and osmanthus it is a seductive blend of floral and sweet.
4. A stunning pair of midnight blue satin pumps by J. Crew is a gift your partner will cherish forever. And we all know, a girl can never have too many shoes.
5. If you are looking for something fun, then this adorable Mickey & Minnie photo print is ideal for the young lovebirds.
1. What shows more love than something homemade? Put on your baking apron and pamper your man with a Valentine’s day Cake made by you in his favorite flavor. Trust me, it will be worth all the extra effort! For ideas check out the recipe here and here.
2. No man can resist this sleek wallet by Salvatore Ferragamo. Don’t forget to put a picture of you guys or a love note inside.
3. Any music lover will fall in love with these fabulous Beats by Dr. Dre Solo 2 On-Ear Headphones.
4. I love personalized gifts! They show the amount of thought you have put into them. Surprise your guy in the morning with a coffee made in ‘You’re my Cup of Tea’ mug.
5. If your love is obsessed with fitness, then he would be over the moon after receiving these Nike Free Trainers 5.0.
Disclaimer: This article was originally published on The Formula Vita.