Friday, 2 January 2015
13 Life Lessons That 2014 Taught Me
02.01.2015. Two chapters of this 365-page book have already been written! One of my favorite life quote is 'La vie est belle!'. Life is beautiful! It indeed is.
Every day we grow up, every day is an experience. We all go through good and bad times. Never question, why me? God has his own plan. Sometimes through that journey of thorns, you end up with a bed of roses. And you look back and think it was all worth it. Some things in life are just paths to something far more exquisite.
If you have everything in life, never forget to be thankful. And if you are in pain, remember, this too shall pass. Never waste your energy on petty things. You cannot force something to be yours, which never was to begin with. Sit back, relax, enjoy and let life run its course! 2014 taught me a lot, some things I wish I had learned sooner. But it is never too late for anything.
1. Live your dreams. Life is too short.
2. Never chase love or attention. If it isn't given freely, it isn't worth having.
3. Let go of people who bring you down.
4. Stand up for yourself, nobody else will.
5. What the world thinks of you is none of your business. People talk, let them!
6. Don’t compare yourself to others.
7. Ignorance is bliss.
8. Nothing lasts forever, not any joy, not any pain.
9. Don't run after someone! If someone really wants you, they‘ll find a way, they’ll create a reason, they’ll make an effort.
10. Never force anything. Give things your best shot and then let it be. If it’s meant to be, it will be.
11. Pick your battles wisely. If they are worth it, fight them, let the rest go.
12. Losing something is not a loss, it is a gift to the path you were meant to travel on.
13. Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what could be.
In the end remember, no matter what, life goes on!