1. YANKEE CANDLE MIDSUMMER'S NIGHT (link)
Oh boy this candle smells so sultry and bewitching. For some reason it reminds me of Wuthering Heights.
2. FREEMAN MINT & LEMON CLAY MASK (link)
Priced at $4.00 only this is one of the best drugstore face masks I have ever come across. It smells SO good, it feels SO good and does what it claims.
3. ROUGE BUNNY ROUGE LOOSE GLITTER PIGMENT IN 'SLEEPING UNDER A MANDARIN TREE' (link)
These gorgeous RBR Loose Glitter Pigments (reviewed here) look so magnificent on the eyes. This month I have been particularly obsessed with the shade Sleeping Under A Mandarin Tree (used here).
4. KIMBERLEY JEWELS GLASS PENDANT NECKLACE (link)
I have this stunning necklace in the shade of deep blue . Since it was sold out in the shop I used the picture of green. This beauty had rapidly become one of my favourite accessories. You can see the real picture on my instagram here.
5. MISSHA PERFECT COVER BB CREAM IN NO.23 (link)
I always enjoy using this BB Cream (reviewed here) in summer. It is perfect for this weather. Feels lightweight, looks natural, yet provides medium coverage and leaves such a beautiful radiant finish.
What are your May loves?