Want to do some fun, easy nail art? Here are my 3 short tutorials how to achieve each of these looks in only minutes.
These are the particular nail art tools used for each design.
GLITTER FRENCH TIP
Maybelline Color Show Electric Yellow
1. Paint your nail two coats of yellow nail colour.
2. On the tip either with a french manicure tape or freehand add 1-2 coats of the glitter nail polish.
NEON LEOPARD PRINT NAILS
Orly Skinny Dip
Orly Beach Cruiser
Barry M Black Nail Art Pen
1. Paint your nail a neon blue.
2. With a neon pink nail polish randomly make small uneven dots on your nail.
3. Using the nail art pen define the pink dots leaving one side open.
BLACK & GOLD STRIPING TAPE MANI
PRODUCTS USEDGlitter Gal Holographic Black
China Glaze I Heard That
Born Pretty Store Striping Tape
1. Paint your nail with black nail colour.
2. Stick the striping tape vertically leaving slight gaps as shown in picture.
3. Coat your nail with a gold glitter nail polish. Do 2-3 coats until opaque.
4. Without giving your nail the time to dry take off the tape carefully.
All the Born Pretty Store products including the nail wheel can be bought from their online shop with a 10% discount using the code VXL91.
So which nail art would be your favourite from the three?