Thursday, 19 December 2013
It's almost the end of December and probably time for this month's favourites, but better late than never right? I am sure you will still like to know what I have been loving in the past month.
Recently I started writing for an up-and-coming e-magazine Bridal Lounge and with my Monthly Favourites being a regular feature there I thought why not share it every month with my blog readers too. In November, I just couldn't get enough of these goodies:
1. MUA Power Pout in 'Rendezvous' (review)
2. Rimmel ScandEyes Kohl Pencil in 'Nude'
3. Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascara (review)
4. The Bare Minerals Powder Blush in 'The Faux Pas'
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'Cherry'
6. Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream (review)
Now you know what products I have been loving but to know why have I been loving them, you need to pop by my full post here.