My husband had to go to UK for a business trip and there was not a chance in millions I let him go without pestering him with a beauty list. If he's leaving me for a couple of days, there has to be some compensation right? So he sweetly agreed (yaay) to bring whatever Superdrug or Boots has in stock from my list. And Topshop, well, that's just another current obsession of mine, and I HAD to try their makeup.
1. Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - £4.49
2. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - £5.49
3. St. Ives Apricot Gentle Scrub - £2.49
4. Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray (mini) - £1.49
5. Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar - £5.99 (check out the swatch I posted on my instagram here)
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick - £5.99
7. Topshop Lipstick in Ohh La La & All About Me - £8.00 each
8. MUA Fur Effect Nails in Fluff & Cuddles - £3.009. Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels - £6.00
10. MUA Pro Undressed Eyeshadow Palette - £4.00
11. Carmex Classic Moisturising Lip Balm - £1.95
12. MUA Pro Ultimate Eyebrow Kit - £3.50
And then there are things that I got myself this month here, I thought I will include them in as well.
13. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry - €3.99
14. Bebe Young Care 3in1 Makeup Wipes - €2.45
15. L'Oreal Youth Code Eye Cream - €14.99
16. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream (sample size) - €5.00
17. Astor Fashion Studio Nail Polish in Mint Candy - €2.75
18. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Wine Shimmer - €1.70
19. Kiko Pure Pleasure Creamy Blush in Pink Kiss - €6.00
20. Kiko Natural Concealer 03 - €5.50
21. L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse in Marilyn 103 - €11.99
I knoww, massive! Heaps of products to try this month. I am sure you can imagine how crazily excited I would be. Of course, I'd be reviewing most of these things. But if you guys want a particular product reviewed earlier, just let me know in the comments.