Thursday, 2 August 2012
Love for Vintage Jewelery
Do you see these classic pieces? Aren't they love? I am totally pulled over by the vintage-ness they are exuberating.
1. GOLDEN INDIE EARRINGS (see here) - These antique feather drop earrings would make any outfit grand.
2. GREEK GODDESS COLLAR NECKLACE (see here) - Lately, I am so in love with collar necklaces. Neon colours would be my first choice. But then who can go wrong with black and silver?
3. VINTAGE GOLDEN TREASURE NECKLACE (see here) - A vintage necklace with cute embellishments of laces, pearls, golden flowers and milky stones hanging.
4. BUTTERFLY EFFECT RING (see here) -I already own one butterfly ring, and people who see it, LOVE it. Why not add another one?
5. GOLDEN GODDESS CUFF (see here) - This royal gold and the engraved intricate flower patterns, well, well, my wrist is already drooling (if it could).
6. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN RING (see here) - I am bonkers over Johny Depp! And this ring, inspired by his movie, what else can I want?
Disclaimer: The post contains affiliate links.