Friday, 15 June 2012
Cheesy Potato Nests
NOM NOM these cheesy bites are the ultimate treat for a food lover. I know I am a beauty blogger but I am also one BIG foodie. I made these a few days back and couldn't resist sharing it here with you all.
If you want to know how I made this delightful snack just keep reading.
1. Boil 675g of potatoes and mash them.
2. Add in it 25g butter, 50g ceddar cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper powder and ½ teaspoon chili powder or chili flakes whatever you like more. Mix well and shape into nests like these:
3. Brush the outside of nests with melted butter and put them all on an oiled baking tray.
4. Put some chopped tomatoes or capsicum or both inside each hollow.
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and oregano leaves, I use big slabs of cheese to make it cheesier :D
6. Bake for 8-10 mins at 180 degrees C until the cheese melts and attains a golden colour.
7. Take out and serve sprinkled with some chili flakes.
And ta-da savour your taste buds with this!